PressDisplay, one of the newest TUAS library acquisitions contains hundreds of newspapers from different countries in different languages. Newspapers are available in PressDisplay via the Nelli portal and now additionally found with the help of e-Journals option in the Nelli portal:
1. First go to the Nelli-portal: http://www.nelliportaali.fi/tuamk.
2. If you want, you can change the language of Nelli in English at the upper right corner.
3. If you are using Nelli outside the TUAS network, remember to log in with your Windows username and password.
4. Choose e-Journals.
5. Write the name of the newspaper in the Title-box (see picture).
6. If the newspaper is found either from the collections of PressDisplay or from some other TUAS library e-resource, appears the name of the newspaper on the screen.
7. Click the name of the newspaper and start reading!
Notice that there can only be 3 different users in PressDisplay at the same time. So if you cannot access the service, please, do wait for a while and try again later. Remember also to sign out after using the service.